10 January 2009

Nunca, nunca.

I forgot to talk about going out Friday night. My guardian angel group went out with Carlota to a tapas restaurant, where we had many things to eat. Some good, some not to my liking. We had tortilla con papas, bacon-wrapped dates, sliced fuet and chorizo, bread, croquettes, cheese and olives, hot sausage, and sangria. Here is the group photo.


After tapas we went to a bar, El Aguello, and had lots of Spanish beer. As I don't love the taste of beer I did not drink that much, but it was still good times. Some people went clubbing afterward but I went home at 2, just as the Metro (subway) was closing. 

This is just the castillo by the Plaza Ramon Berenguer El Gran where we met today to go to the calcotada, but I thought it and the nearby statue were cool. 

No comments: