11 May 2009

Cheers, Sussex.

I am leaving England tomorrow. Alex is coming to Europe! Yay! We are taking the train to Paris and from there going on to Germany and the Czech Republic and Austria and eventually getting back to France.

Yesterday Ba and my dad and I went to Sheffield Gardens, where there are tons and tons of rhododendrons and an old estate. It was lovely and we had a little picnic in the sunshine. Today I went into Eastbourne with Ba to see Star Trek. I loved it! Well, being the nerd I am, that is probably not surprising.

By the way I should mention that I managed to beat Ba at Scrabble, which is pretty much unheard of. It ended up being 234 to 225. One of my finest moments.

We went to a pub for supper tonight that had really good, upscale food. I had fantastic lamb Wellington with bubble and squeak and sticky toffee pudding. Brilliant.

Not sure how regular my posts will be for my last two weeks in Europe as neither Alex nor I will have a computer. But I can guarantee I will be having a great time!

No comments: